Jaiz Bank Cardless Withdrawal Transfer Code
Are you one of Jaiz Bank customer/client who might not have an ATM card or be stranded without ATM and needs cash, the read on to learn how to do it.
Just note that Jaiz bank codes will be used to do so many other this depending on the payment you may be willing to use it for. Do well to stay in touch as I brief you all you need to know on JAIZ Bank Transfer Code/ USSD codes in Nigeria.
How to Register and Activate JAIZ Bank Transfer Code.
Dial *389*301# on the Sim card that’s linked to your JAIZ account.
Ensure that your debit card is available with you.
How to transfer cash via JAIZ USSD Codes
Dial *773#, then select transfer option.
And follow the instructions on screen to complete your transfer.
How to Transfer cash from JAIZ Bank Account to another JAIZ Bank Via Mobile banking App
For android device, go to google play store and download JAIZ bank app. iOS users can use apple store to download the JAIZ bank mobile app.
1. Install and open the app.
2 Click on create account.
3. Enter your required details, make your login details strong
4 Make sure that the email address linked to your account is active and secured.
Once you complete profile registration.
5. Login with your user ID and password.
6. Click on security to change your default pin, put something that you can remember easily. That your transfer pin that you will use to authorize each transaction.
7. Now click on the top menu button. Select transfer, choose intra ( if the transfer is to another JAIZ bank account) and inter (if it is to other banks).
8. Select the account you want to transfer from,
9. Enter the amount of money that you want to transfer.
Make sure you input the person bank details correctly to avoid making transfer to wrong account.
10. Now, authorize the transaction using your 4 digit pin.
You have successful transferred money once the success message shows.
How to use JAIZ USSD Codes with these Features.
Below are features that you are going to enjoy, if you activated JAIZ bank ussd or mobile banking platform on your account.
•Account activities (Account balance, Transaction history)
•Instant funds Transfer to own account, other Jaiz Bank accounts and third party Bank accounts
•Cheques (Confirm Cheque and Stop Cheque)
•Branch and ATM Locator
•Transaction receipt generation
How to Recharge and Subscribe via JAIZ USSD Codes – Transfer Codes
To Recharge your line
To recharge the phone number that’s linked to your JAIZ account only.
Simply dial *773*Amount#
For other lines
Simply dial *773*Amount*Phone Number#
For Example: To recharge your phone with N5,000, all you need to do is simply to dial *773*5000*09055553225#
How to Check JAIZ Account Balance via JAIZ Transfer Code
Dial the jaiz bank USSD Code *773#
Then reply with 5
Then proceed to appropriately enter your account number.
Afterwards, enter your jaiz transaction PIN to complete the process.
Other way to check Account Balance
Simply dial *773*0# to check your account balance instantly.
JAIZ Swift code
Use this Swift code below to transfer USD to a Nigerian bank account;
How To Do JAIZ Bank Cardless Withdrawal
1. Dial **773*AMOUNT# on your registered phone number.
2. You will receive a transaction code as a text.
3. Visit any JAIZ Bank ATM and press any button on the machine.
4. Select ‘Cardless Withdrawal (GTRescue)
5. Enter the transaction code that was sent to you.
6. Then put your 773 pin or the last four digits of your card.
7. Complete the transaction and your cash will be dispensed, then collect it.
How to apply for a Jaiz Bank business
You will need to fill in a loan application form and provide supporting documents like:
1. Your company’s profile Bank statements
2. Details about the collateral you wish to offer.
3. Proof of your address.
4 Your business plan
5. Means of identification
6 Cash flow budget
JAIZ Bank Loan Requirements Are As Follows
1. You are an active customer of the bank
2. Have a business or corporate account in Jaiz Bank
3. You have a registered business or company.
4. A good Credit Bureau Report
5. Been trading for some time six months and above.
And the above is how to do Jaiz bank Cardless Withdrawal Transfer Code. Perhaps you are one of Jaiz bank clients/customers who doesn’t have an ATM or may have forgotten it. Then this article is for you.