In this post, you will be learning about how to set up cash app and get instant access to using the app to carry out different activities and transactions. Before moving on, let’s first discuss what Cash app is all about and why it is important to properly set it up before using it.
What is Cash App?
Cash app is a mobile payment service that was developed by Square Inc. which happens to be a financial services, merchant services aggregator, and mobile payment company based in San Francisco, California. The company markets several software and hardware payments products and has expanded into small business services.
Apart from the fact that Cash app is a mobile payment gateway i.e. It is used by business owners to receive digital payments for their good(s) or the service(s) in which they offered. Not just that! It can also be used to send money to friends, families, etc.
Read also: RAGP registration
How to Set Up Cash App
- Install the Cash app application on Playstore or on App Store
- Run the application and follow the registration process.
- Click on the top left icon on the home page and over there, you can view your balance, add a security question, add a bank account, get a free custom debit card, and also see how you can earn $5 whenever you invite friends etc.
- Also, when you click on the right top icon, you can view all your past transactions. The details of inflow and outflow of money you’ve sent or received.
- To add a bank account, click the top left icon. Locate the funds tab and click on add bank icon. Enter your bank account information or credit card details correctly. Submit it and it will be added.You can then add money from it into your cash app account.
Read also: how to register a PayPal account
How to Request Money on Cash App
- To request from someone, just go to the home page and type in the amount you want to request.
- Click on the request button.
- Next, enter the name/phone number/email address of who you’re requesting from.
- Also, enter the description of the transaction i.e what you are requesting money for.
- Then, click “request”
- The recipient will receive the invoice and will be able to send the money automatically using the pay button.
Read also: Make money with your smartphone
How to Send Money on Cash App
- Log in to your account
- Go to the the home page.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Click on the pay button.
- Enter the name/email address/phone number of the recipient.
- Enter the payment description i.e what you are sending the payment for… in the field provided.
- Click “Pay”
Recommended: How to Setup Opay
Cash app has been in existence since early last year. It was formerly known as then but not until its name was changed by the owner, square inc., and the new name brought in some very good recognition to the app when the app was first introduced to the UK in April, 2019. Now today, Cash app is one the best and most used Finance service app all just because it doesn’t cost much stress and data at all.
Planning to start receiving money from someone? All you need is just your smartphone and to follow the exact steps in this post on how to set up cash app and all the ease is yours.
Have any questions, please drop them in the comments section below.